Assistant Director of Training
8400 Baltimore Ave., Ste. 250, College Park, MD 20740
Liberty Day is the Assistant Director of Training at START, where she assists START efforts to develop a broader training capacity that focuses on making START research findings accessible to policy-makers and practitioners. Liberty is the lead instructional designer and is primarily responsible for curriculum development, coordination of both on-line and in-person training delivery, and program management. Ms. Day has over 12 years of experience as a project manager, technical assistance provider, and has served as a professional trainer to diverse audiences including participants from state, local and federal government and community-based organizations.
Liberty earned a Master of Science Degree in Education, Counseling Psychology, from the University of Kentucky and is an alumna of Georgetown College with a B.A. in Political Science. She is currently enrolled at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County in the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Instructional Technology program.
- University of Kentucky, M.S., Counseling Psychology, 2002
- Georgetown College, B.A., Political Science, 1998
- Health Outreach Partners, Senior Project Manager, 2008-2015
- Bluegrass Prevention Center, Prevention Specialist, 2006-2008
- Residential Program Center, Lead Dual Diagnosis Counselor, 2004-2006
- Bluegrass Prevention Center, Early Intervention Specialist, 2003-2004
- Chrysalis House, Program Coordinator/Primary Counselor, 2001-2003
- Kentucky Bar Association, CLE Coordinator, 1999-2000