- Due to the high volume of applications, only top candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- All internships include a stipend of $2,250 for the fall and spring semesters, and $3,000 for the summer term
- Any successful applicant will be asked to respond with a firm acceptance within 48 hours of the offer being made. Failure to respond could result in your place being given to another applicant.
- Failure to complete this form in full or submit the proper materials according to the directions provided above could result in your application being rejected without further consideration.
- All interns must attend START Intern Orientation.
- All interns must be able to participate in the internship program for the duration of the program/semester dates.
Conditions of Employment:
Intern offers are contingent on completion of a background check. A prior criminal conviction or convictions will not automatically disqualify a finalist from employment. Prior to any adverse decision, individuals will have an opportunity to provide information to the University regarding their background check. Individuals will also be provided an opportunity to appeal any decision prior to a final outcome.
Additionally, accepted interns will be required to complete an I-9 Employment Eligibility Authorization, which may require in-person delivery. Lastly, accepted interns will be required to complete a Federal W4, State W4, and Direct Deposit forms. Non-U.S. Citizens will have additional tax/payroll paperwork to complete. The inability to complete any of these documents or processes may result in the internship offer being rescinded.
If you have difficulty submitting your application or have questions about your application status, please contact us at email@example.com. To request an ASL interpreter or other accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the button below to submit your application.