GIS Analyst, START
Doctoral Student, Center for Geospatial Information Science (CGIS)
Brady L. Woods is a GIS Analyst serving as a technical lead and intern supervisor within the GIS Division at the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START). At START, Brady conducts research focused on transportation networks and risk assessment. As a technical lead, he serves as the liaison between the GIS Division and START IT/UMD DivIT to develop and implement the technology infrastructure to support GIS projects.
Brady has an M.P.S. in Geospatial Information Science and a B.S. in Geographical Sciences, both from the University of Maryland. Additionally, he is currently a first-year PhD student in the Center for Geospatial Information Science (CGIS) within the Department of Geographical Sciences at the University of Maryland.
- University of Maryland, Ph.D., Geographical Sciences, Present
- University of Maryland, M.P.S., Geospatial Information Science, 2017
- University of Maryland, B.S., Geographical Sciences, 2015
- College of Southern Maryland, A.A. General Studies, 2013
- GIS Analyst, START, 2015 – Present