Senior Consultant and Data Analyst, BayFirst Solutions
Sara Gallagher is a Senior Consultant and Data Analyst at BayFirst Solutions. While at START, she was a researcher on the Global Terrorism Database (GTD) at the National Consortium for the study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START). Sara received her B.A. in Politics with a concentration in World Politics from the Catholic University of America and her M.A. in Terrorism, Security and Society from King’s College London. Her M.A. dissertation project analyzed how Anwar al-Awlaki’s online content fit within Al-Qaeda’s strategy against the far enemy.
- The Catholic University of America, B.A., Politics, 2017
- King’s College London, M.A., Terrorism, Security and Society, 2019
- Senior Consultant and Data Analyst, BayFirst Solutions, 2019-Present
- Junior Researcher, Global Terrorism Database, 2018-2019
- General Associate, Global Terrorism Database, 2016-2018