Graduate Research Assistant, START
University of Maryland
Bo Jiang is a Graduate Research Assistant at START and a doctoral student in the Department of Criminology and Criminal Justice at the University of Maryland. Prior to joining START, he has taught two courses, “Macroeconomics in the Global Economy” and “Macro and International Economics” at the National University of Singapore Business School.
Bo’s research interests are in the areas of transnational crime, economics and statistics.
Bo is a native speaker of Cantonese and fluent in Mandarin.
- University of Pennsylvania, M.S., Criminology, 2014
- National University of Singapore, M.S.S., Applied Economics, 2011
- National University of Singapore, B.S.S., Economics (Hon), 2008
- American Society of Criminology, Division of International Crime, Student Paper Award, First Place Winner, 2014
- University of Maryland, Graduate Research Assistant, June 2014 - Present
- National University of Singapore, School of Business, Instructor, January 2012 – August 2013
- National University of Singapore, Centre for Maritime Studies, Research Associate, June 2011 – December 2011