Over the past 18 months, and especially following the January 6, 2021 insurrection, public and private institutions are paying increased attention to issues of domestic extremism and how best to address it. START data, findings and customized (synchronous and asynchronous in-person and online) professional training capabilities may be of relevance for federal, state, local, territorial and tribal governmental actors, as well as the private sector.
Selected START products include:
- Research: Profiles of Individual Radicalization in the United States and A Pathway Approach to the Study of Bias Crime Offenders
- Congressional Testimony: Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee – Countering Domestic Terrorism: Examining the Evolving Threat
- Training Opportunities: Microlearnings, and customized and publicly available opportunities
- Online Simulations: ICONS
- Educational Opportunities: For undergraduate and graduate students