Assistant Director of Administrative Services
Amanda Statland is the Assistant Director of Administrative Services at START where she is primarily responsible for payroll and human resources management, as well as assisting with other business office operations.
Statland is a University of Maryland, College Park alum, having graduated with a B.A. in Criminology and Criminal Justice.
- University of Maryland, B.A., Criminology and Criminal Justice, 2002
- Assistant Director of Administrative Services, START, 2021-Present
- Assistant Director, University of Maryland Departments of Materials Science & Engineering, Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering, and Fire Protection Engineering, 2021-2021
- Assistant Director/Business Manager/Coordinator, University of Maryland Department of Economics, 2015-2021
- Program Management Specialist, University of Maryland School of Languages, Literatures and Cultures, 2013-2015
- Accountant, Texas Office of the Attorney General, Accounting Division, 2008-2013
- Administrative Assistant, Texas Office of the Attorney General, Medicaid Fraud Control Unit, 2007-2008
- Apache Crew Chief/Mechanic, US. Army and Texas State National Guard, 2003-2011