Paul G. Harwood (Ph.D. University of Maryland-College Park) was an Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science and Public Administration, and Director of the Public Opinion Research Lab during the time he worked with START. His research interests focus on the socio-political impact of new information technologies, political communications, and U.S. civil society. Harwood co-authored a book with Victor Asal, Educating the First Digital Generation (2007).
- University of Maryland-College Park, Ph.D., Politics and Government, 2003
- University of Maryland-College Park, M.A., Politics and Government, 1999
- University of Kent at Canterbury, B.A. with honors, American Studies (Politics and Government), 1996
- University of North Florida, Assistant Professor, 2003-2009
- University of North Florida, Director of the Public Opinion Research Lab, 2007-2011
- University of North Florida, Associate Professor, 2009-2011