Amanda Quinn is a Faculty Research Assistant for the Global Terrorism Database (GTD) at START. She holds a B.A in Political Science and Global Studies from the University of Maryland, Baltimore County. Prior to joining START, Amanda worked as a Manager at Creative Associates International, focusing on developing solutions to the spread of disinformation related to elections, democracy and governance.
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County, B.A, Political Science, Global Studies, 2016
- University of Maryland, START, Faculty Specialist, Global Terrorism Database (GTD), 2021-Present
- Manager, Creative Associates, 2021 - 2021
- Data and Media Analyst, Creative Associates, 2020 - 2021
- Media & Technology Specialist, Creative Associates, 2019 –2020
- Programs Associate, The Fund for Peace, 2016 –2019