Andrew Godard was a project manager and researcher in the Unconventional Weapons and Technologies Division while at START. He earned his B.A. in political science from Brigham Young University, focusing on Latin American security studies, and an M.A. in public policy at the University of Maryland, specializing in international security and economic policy. Andrew's research focuses on preventing the smuggling of radiological and nuclear material throughout the Americas and Europe, as well as understanding the behavior of criminal and terrorist organizations.
- University of Maryland School of Public Policy, M.P.P., International Security and Economic Policy, 2013
- Brigham Young University, B.A., Political Science, cum laude, 2011
- University of Maryland, START, Researcher/Project Manager, 2012-2015
- University of Maryland, School of Public Policy, Graduate Research/Teaching Assistant, 2011-2013
- Brigham Young University, Political Science Research Assistant, 2009-2011