Brandi Goff is an instructional designer at START. In this role, she is primarily responsible for training design and development, delivery coordination, and monitoring and evaluation.
In 2020, Brandi completed an M.A. in Instructional Systems Development. Brandi also holds a M.A. in Public Administration (2016), with a concentration in public and nonprofit management, from the University of Baltimore. She is an alumna of the University of Maryland, College Park, having graduated in 2013 with a B.A. in Government and Politics.
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County, Master in Instructional Systems Development, 2020
- University of Baltimore, Master of Public Administration, 2016
- University of Maryland, College Park, B.A., Government and Politics, 2013
- Instructional Designer, START, 2016-Present
- Training Project Manager, START, 2016-2019
- Training Event Coordinator, START, 2015-2016
- Administrative Assistant, START, 2013-2015