Graduate Research Assistant, START
Jacob Loewner is a Graduate Research Assistant for the Global Terrorism Database (GTD) at START. He holds a B.S. in Political Science from Towson University. His research interests include the efficacy of drone strikes in decreasing rates of terrorism. He is currently pursuing a Master's of Public Policy from the University of Maryland.
- Towson University B.S., Political Science, Summa Cum Laude, 2015
- Graduate Research Assistant, University of Maryland, 2017-Present
- Faculty Research Assistant, University of Maryland, 2016-2017
- General Associate, University of Maryland 2015-2016
- Development Coordinator, Baltimore Council on Foreign Affairs, 2014-2015