Jacob Loewner is a Researcher for the Global Terrorism Database (GTD) at START. He holds a Master of Public Policy with a specialization in international security and economics from the University of Maryland and a Bachelor of Science in Political Science from Towson University. His research interests include the efficacy of drone strikes in decreasing rates of terrorism.
- University of Maryland, M.P.P., International Security and Economic Policy, 2019
- Towson University B.S., Political Science, Summa Cum Laude, 2015
- Researcher, University of Maryland, 2019-present
- Graduate Research Assistant, University of Maryland, 2017-2019
- Faculty Research Assistant, University of Maryland, 2016-2017
- General Associate, University of Maryland 2015-2016
- Development Coordinator, Baltimore Council on Foreign Affairs, 2014-2015