Rebecca (Becca) Earnhardt is currently working on her PhD in Policy Studies at the University of Maryland School of Public Policy. While at START, she was a researcher and project manager for the Unconventional Weapons and Technology division at START, focusing on emerging technologies of national security concern, biological threats and biotechnology, and adversary decision making. With experience in designing and implementing red team exercises, Becca takes a creative and innovative approach to addressing key areas of security concern.
- George Mason University, M.S., Biodefense, 2017
- Virginia Commonwealth University, B.A., Homeland Security & Emergency Preparedness, Summa Cum Laude, 2015
- Virginia Commonwealth University, B.A., Political Science, Summa Cum Laude, 2015
- Outstanding Biodefense Student, 2017
- Unconventional Weapons and Technology (UWT) Researcher, START, 2016-2019
- Unconventional Weapons and Technology (UWT) Research Assistant, START, 2016